Beau Maison Velvet fitted sheet assorti
Velvet Fitted Sheet
100% Velvet/Velvet is a very soft and supple fabric, which absorbs and ventilates well. The fitted sheet has elastic at the corners and therefore stays in place on the mattress. The fitted sheet is suitable for mattresses up to 30 cm high.
The Velvet fitted sheets are all double thick in quality. High quality product & luxurious. Furthermore, this fitted sheet is 200 gr/m². What makes this fitted sheet so beautiful is the yarn thickness. High-quality yarns have been used in the weaving process, so that the fitted sheet has a full color and this color is also retained. In short, a quality product that you will enjoy for years to come.
The packaging is chic and no plastic is used. The packaging is also made of Velvet. Luxurious, stylish and environmentally conscious! You can choose from 11 different colors of velvet fitted sheets.
- pearl white
- Old Rose
- Petrol Blue
- champagne gold
Fitted sheet Velvet/Velvet
Velvet is a type of fabric in which small cotton loops are woven together, creating a soft and shiny fabric. Often the loops (pile loops) are cut, creating a hairy surface. This feels velvety soft. Velvet is the English term for velvet and therefore exactly the same as velvet.
- Easy care, supple and soft woven
- Anti-Allergic and skin-friendly
- Maintenance friendly
- Soft Stretch
- Corner height over 30cm
- Double-thick quality, nice and warm & soft
- 200 grams
Available in sizes
- 90 x 200 +30cm corner heights
- 140 x 200 +30cm corner heights
- 160 x 200 +30cm corner heights
- 180 x 200 +30cm corner heights
- The fitted sheet can be washed in the washing machine. Use the delicates program with a maximum temperature of 40°C and spin at a low speed.
- The fitted sheet should not be treated with chlorine and/or bleach. Only use detergents for colored and delicate laundry.
- Dry cleaning is possible at the dry cleaner's. It may use different types of cleaning agents, such as mineral turpentine or perchlorine.
- Do not iron this fitted sheet, it is not resistant to this.
- You can put this fitted sheet in the dryer, but not at a high temperature.
- We recommend that you wash the Velvet Fitted Sheet in lukewarm water before use for the first time.