Beau Maison Velvet Fitted Sheet Taupe Gray | Velvet Velour
Taupe Velvet Fitted Sheet (Taupe Grey)
100% Velvet Velvet is a very soft, supple and warm fabric that absorbs and ventilates well. The fitted sheet has elastic on the corners and therefore stays in place on the mattress. The fitted sheet is suitable for mattresses up to 40 cm high .
The velvet fitted sheets are all double thick in quality . High quality product & luxurious. Furthermore, this fitted sheet is 200 gr/m². What makes this fitted sheet so beautiful is the yarn thickness. High-quality yarns have been used during the weaving, so that the fitted sheet has a full color and this color is also retained. In short, a quality product that you will enjoy for years to come.
The packaging is chic and no plastic has been used. The packaging is also made of Velvet. Luxurious, stylish and environmentally conscious! You can choose from 11 different colors of velvet fitted sheets.
- pearl white
- Old Rose
- Petrol Blue
- Champagne gold
Fitted sheet Velvet Velvet
Velvet is a type of fabric in which small cotton loops are woven together to create a soft and shiny fabric. Often the loops (pile loops) are cut, creating a hairy surface. This then feels velvety soft. Velvet is the English term for velvet and therefore exactly the same as velvet.
- Easy care, smooth and soft woven
- Anti-allergic and skin-friendly
- Maintenance friendly
- Extra high corner height of 40 centimeters, suitable for normal and thick mattresses thanks to elastic in the corners
- Double thick quality, nice and warm & soft
- 200 grams
- Color taupe gray
Available in sizes
- 90 x 200 + 40 cm corner height
- 140 x 200 + 40 cm corner height
- 160 x 200 + 40 cm corner height
- 180 x 200 + 40 cm corner height
- The fitted sheet can be washed in the washing machine. Use the delicates program with a maximum temperature of 40° C and spin at low speed.
- The fitted sheet must not be treated with chlorine and/or bleach. Only use detergents for colored and delicate laundry.
- Chemical cleaning at the dry cleaner is possible. He may use different types of cleaning agents, such as mineral turpentine or perchlor.
- Do not iron this fitted sheet, it is not resistant to this.
- You can put this fitted sheet in the dryer, but not at a high temperature.
- We advise you to wash the Velvet fitted sheet in lukewarm water for the first time before use.